Personalize your “Welcome Baskets” for the greatest value for your money! If you wish to leave an enduring impression in your visitors so they’ll return every year, then, demonstrate to them you care! The first step: Know your visitors! This really is essential. Throughout the interviewing process, ask plenty of questions determine whether they’ve have you been towards the area, which kind of activities they are curious about doing during vacation, could they be getting children along therefore, the number of and just what are their ages? With this particular information, you may make the right options for all of them.
Sample Welcome Baskets:
- Family week: Coffee cups together with your emblem onto it (free advertisement), muffins, cookies, and diverse teas. Add coupons to local stores, restaurants, theater, marina, course or other local establishment that provides family activities. Knowing their children’s ages, will help in making bigger impression whenever you leave age-appropriate games on their behalf. Cards, dominos, and dice are great selections for most ages.
- Romantic weekend: Two champagne glasses, a container of champagne, massage oils, tea light candle lights, chocolate covered bananas, and truffles. To create the atmosphere, add satin rose petals for super effect.
- Women weekend: A gift basket full of lotions, herb teas, eye masks, scrub bars, lavender scent candle lights, not to mention – any type of chocolates. Give a deck of tarot cards or perhaps a Ouija board and they’ll adore you for this!
- Golf weekend: Leave special deals from local course. Caddy snacks, cheese and crackers, almonds, chocolate cookies and golf tees. Or, add Koozes together with your emblem onto it, water bottles, golf towels, golfer’s mug and baseballs. All of which considerably appreciated by golfer.
- Special Events: It could be a special birthday, a wedding anniversary, a birthday or father’s day, a bachelorette or bachelor’s weekend, there is a unique basket prepared to be filled! Here are a few suggestions regarding how to fill the right basket: cheese and wine, a chocolate “everything” basket, snacks of all types, gourmet food, health spa-filled luxury products to pamper yourself, flowers & champagne, muffins in abundance, assorted cookies, baked goods, organic foods, individual or assorted fruits, assorted breads and rolls, assorted nuts and crackers, assorted deli meats with olives and gourmet cheeses, dried fruit and nuts, and diverse herb teas and cookies.
1) Ask the local restaurants if they’re prepared to offer specials for referrals.
2) Determine whether you will find any nearby occasions approaching. Ask other people or use the internet and Google what is happening in the region. If that’s the case, leave brochures in baskets.
3) Leave a little “purse-size” picture album together with your website for the visitors. Free advertisement for the Holiday Rental!